7 Seed Blueberry Loaf
6 cups 7seed flour
1 cup water
2 TB Maple Syrup
3 TB Olive Oil
11/2 C Dried Blueberries, currants, raisins or cranberries (without added cane sugar)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F
- Mix flour and dried fruit together in a large bowl. Mix water, maple syrup and oil together in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to the flour and fruit and stir to combine. The batter will be very thick and dense.
- Grease a loaf pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Add all the batter to the loaf pan and shape with fingers. Press down all the edges to create a dome shape on top of the loaf.
- Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before slicing. Slice thin and toast before serving.