What’s better than a cold banana dipped in chocolate?! A cold banana dipped in (dairy+soy free) chocolate that’s mixed with our Guiltless Superfood Organic 7 Seed Flour! Now this cool treat has added protein, fiber, and healthy fats! These banana pops are the perfect way to beat the summer heat and sneak in extra nutrients for your kiddos (and you)! Trying topping them with coconut flakes, granola, your favorite seeds, or a nut butter drizzle! Recipe below*
- 5 bananas
1 c dairy/soy free chocolate chips
- 1/2 c Superfood Seed Flour
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
Cut bananas in half and place on skewers, straws, or popsicle sticks.
Place in freezer on lined cookie sheet 1 hr
Once bananas are chilled, place chocolate chips, coconut oil, and seed flour in a small sauce pan on medium heat. Stir until combined and smooth. (You can also use the microwave to heat ingredients as well. Just use caution and take time to stir ingredients so chocolate doesn't burn)
Dip or spoon melted chocolate mixture over bananas (it is a thicker consistency because of the added flour so spooning might be easiest) and place back on lined cookie sheet.
Sprinkle your favorite toppings while chocolate is still wet, place back in freezer 30 min.
Once chocolate has set they are done.
If you try these out at home tag us on Ingstram @guiltless_goodies #guiltlessgoodies!
Happy Friday and Mother's Day Weekend!
We are so excited to bring you this new delicious muffin recipe with our Superfood Seed Flour! This muffin happens to be a FAVORITE for everyone in our family, including my mother-in-love! Every time we bake a batch, they are gone right away, because they're so delicious! Light, filling, fresh and buttery. We're making a batch - or two - for this weekend!
1 cup coconut sugar
1 tbs unrefined, coconut oil
4 large cage-free eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups Guiltless Superfood Seed Flour
1 tbs baking powder
1 tbs ground cinnamon
2 cups shredded carrots
1 cup chopped pecans
*additional coconut sugar, shredded carrots and pecans for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a regular 12 inch muffin pan with paper liners. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine coconut sugar, coconut oil, eggs and vanilla. Beat until well mixed.
- Add in flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Beat for another few minutes until thick and fully combined. Fold in carrots. Fold in pecans.
- Using a 1/4 measuring cup, fill muffin tins about 3/4 way full. *Sprinkle coconut sugar, shredded carrots and chopped pecans on top each cup of muffin batter to garnish, optional.
- Bake for about 23-25 minutes. Pecans will get toasted and tops of muffins will brown. Inside of muffins will be moist. Remove and cool on a wire rack for about 10 minutes.