We were going to wait to introduce our next guest blogger, but this recipe IS JUST TOO GOOD, and it didn't seem fair to keep it from you!
So allow us to introduce Ava, of AvacadoEats! This talented young lady is passionate about distance running, living a balanced healthy lifestyle, and most importantly eating, REAL FOOD. If you follow her on instagram (if you're not, you SHOULD), you know she plates up drool worthy dishes, like this one below with our Cake Donut on top!
When Ava told us she used our Organic 7 Seed Flour to make Sweet Potato Peanut Butter Brownies we knew we had to share it with you! Thank you, Ava!!! Find recipe below!
Hey everyone I’m Ava!
I have a huge sweet tooth, and call myself one of (if not THE) biggest Guiltless Goodies fan. I love how they make the best tasting treats EVER- that aren’t loaded with a bunch of processed junk. Now that I know they make a 7 Seed Flour that is fun and easy to bake with- my addiction just got even more real. I hope you like the recipe!
- 1 cup organic 7 seed flour
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (measured liquid)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup canned sweet potat
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- dash maple syrup (if you want sweeter)
- preheat oven to 350 and line a baking dish with parchment and non stick spray
- to prepare the brownie mix, mix wet ingredients and dry ingredients in 2 separate bowls. stir dry mix with hands to ensure no clumps.
- gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined
- pour into parchment lined dish
- to prepare peanut butter topping, add all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together
- pour mixture over top of the brownie mix in horizontal and vertical lines
- make swirling motions with knife through pan to create a swirled look
- bake for 45 to 50 min
- let cool for 10 min, then eat and enjoy!