Donut worry, we've got you covered for Super Bowl Sunday this year! All you need is 4 ingredients including some SuperSeed Chocolate Chip Donuts (or truly, any variety will do!).
On their own, these donuts are heavenly, but when topped with cream cheese frosting, they are divine! Rest assured that when you bring over a plate of these cute desserts to your Super Bowl Sunday gathering, you will NOT disappoint.
Ready to bring your A-game to game day? Great! Let's get started.
More Donut Recipes:
Loved this recipe? We'd love to hear your thoughts! Comment below, and don't forget to mention @superseed_life on Instagram!
- 1 13-14 oz can of coconut cream (we used Thai Kitchen Coconut Cream)*
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener (we used Lakanto)**
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 oz vegan cream cheese (we used Kite Hill)
- Chill one can of coconut cream for 24 hours. (Skip this step if you're short on time and are making this recipe the same day you bought the cream.)
- Into a small mixing bowl, scoop out the solid part of the coconut cream that is on the top portion of the can. Leave out the liquid at the bottom.
- Add the remaining ingredients including the monk fruit sweetener, vanilla extract, and cream cheese.
- Using a hand-blender, beat on the lightest setting for 20-30 seconds until fully combined.
- Add cream to a piping bag or squeeze bottle and design small football laces on one side of the donut. Serve immediately and enjoy!
* If short on time, you can usually use 2 cans of coconut cream to get enough solid cream to make this recipe.
** You can substitute different sweeteners for monk fruit if necessary depending on your dietary preferences including maple syrup, agave syrup, coconut sugar, etc.