May we present to you all the most decadent vegan dessert board ever created- delicious vegan chocolate-coated protein balls, developed by RDN CDE Whitney Stuart!
The vegan chocolate-coated protein balls pictured above are the perfect clean treat to eat on-the-go or to serve on a dessert board like this one. Here's how you can make them at home:
- 1 cup SuperSeed Life flour
- 1/2 cup Nuzest Clean Lean Protein in the flavor Rich Chocolate
- 1/3-1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- Approx. 1.5 to 2 cups of Pitted Medjool Dates
- Your favorite vegan-friendly semi-sweet chocolate
1. Blend all ingredients except for the chocolate in a blender or food processor
2. Adjust and add more SuperSeed Life flour, Nuzest Clean Lean Protein, or dates until you reach a sticky but not over-mushy mixture.
3. Roll into 10-12 balls and set in the fridge for 5-10 minutes
4. While the balls are setting, melt your chocolate on the stovetop on medium-low heat until fully melted
5. Place each chocolate-covered ball on parchment paper in a tray and set in fridge for 1-2 hours to allow chocolate to fully solidify.
6. Remove from fridge and enjoy as an easy, healthy snack throughout the week, or as a fun addition to a dessert board as pictured above!If you use these protein balls on a dessert board, don't forget to throw some SuperSeed Life Chocolate Chip Donuts and raspberries in the mix for some color! Enjoy!